Ready to browse our entire inventory of underground utility products, view detailed specification sheets, or contact an available sales representative regarding custom projects? Explore our latest additions!Inventory Block Walls
Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. & McPherson Concrete Products, Inc.Save Man-Hours With Precast Manholes
Our precast manholes are an economical and efficient solution for access, observation, inspections, junctions and alignment changes in sanitary sewer and storm drain systems. They are an excellent choice for storm water quality structures, pump stations and wet wells. Trust our decades of underground utility experience for precast manholes that meet your specifications.
- Sanitary Sewers
- Storm Drain Systems
- Storm Water Management Structures
- Maintenance and Inspection Access
- Observation Points
- Junction Structures for Multiple Pipes, Sizes and Shapes
- Change in Pipe Grades
- Change in Flow Direction
- Available in sizes ranging from ⌀ 48”- ⌀ 144” ID in 1′-0″ increments.
- Tongue and Groove w/ Mastic Joint, Bituminous or Butyl Rubber
- Concrete Joint w/ Single-Offset Profile Gasket, Rubber or Nitrile
- Concrete Joint w/ Confined O-Ring Gasket, Rubber or Nitrile
Contact your sales representative for details.
- Flexible Watertight Pipe to Manhole Connectors
- Precast Inverts
- Custom Tops
- Storm Water Quality
Liners, Coatings and Admixtures:
We offer a variety of products depending on job-specific requirements. Contact your sales associate for more information.
- ASTM C478 – Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C923 – Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipe and Laterals
- ASTM C1244 – Test Methods for Concrete Sewer Manholes by the Negative Air Pressure (Vacuum) Test Prior to Backfill
- ASTM C1478 – Specification for Storm Drain Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Storm Sewer Structures, Pipe, and Laterals
- ASTM C1821 – Practice for Installation of Underground Circular Precast Manhole Structures
We can design precast manholes to job-specific conditions and loading requirements not covered by ASTM specifications. Please contact your sales associate.
Product Specification Downloads
Concentric Cone Manhole
Eccentric Cone Manhole
Concentric Flat Top Manhole
Eccentric Flat Top Manhole
Request a Quote
For more information about underground utility products and to request a project quote, you may contact Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. at (316) 838-8651, contact McPherson Concrete Products, Inc. at (620) 241-4362 or complete an online form.Online Quote Request